It’s Easy To Join Abundant Life.
- We would love for you to take the next step by joining the Abundant Life family! There are four simple requirements to become a member at Abundant Life:
- Faithfully attend church at Abundant Life.
- Trust Christ by faith for salvation.
- Receive prayer and confirmation from our Pastor’s when they welcome new members on the first Sunday of every month.
- Participate in the Embracing Life membership classes after membership confirmation.
If you would like to request church membership, or have questions about membership, please let us know!
Discover Abundant Life
Now that you’ve become part of the Abundant Life family of believers you aren’t just another face in the crowd. God has a purpose and a plan for your life and here at Abundant Life you can find out what that plan is.
Now that you’ve made that important commitment to God’s House, there are three things that you should endeavor to do.
1. Come to church – Be in church as often as you can. Get rooted in God’s House and get fed the Word. Coming to church and reading your Bible strengthens your personal walk with God and helps you become a stronger Christian. The House of God is a great place to raise a family and build a Godly household.
2. Pray Over Your Church & Pastors – Always pray over your church and Pastors. Pray that God adds people daily to Abundant Life and that we reach hundreds for Christ. Pray that God gives your Pastors wisdom and understanding to lead the church. Declare the Blood of Jesus over your church family & Pastors daily, and that they would have favor everywhere they go.
3. Get Involved – Connect yourself to a ministry and let God use you to serve His House and others. Getting plugged in is a good way to get to know your church family and meet new people. We offer many ministries here at Abundant Life, and there is one just right for you. To take the next step and get involved.
- Men’s Ministry
- Women’s Ministry
- Youth Ministry
- JoyZone Children’s Ministry
- Music Ministry
- Audio / Video Ministry
- YA Life
- Redeemers -Valet ministry
- Vida Abundante
- Care Ministry – Valet – Meals that Heal – Hospital Visits – Prayer & Spiritual Guidance
- Outreach -Home visits
- Baby Dedication
- Water Baptism