Helping in the house of God is one of the most powerful decisions you can make and most beautiful actions you can take. Consider Matthew 25:40. “And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’
List of Ministries to serve
- ALMOND – Welcome to ALMOND Ministries, a partnering together to do great things for the glory of God. Partnership is a biblical principal established by God. A covenant is an agreement normally established between two parties. The one commits something in the way of support, loyalty, time, talents, and treasures. The other provides influence, resources, strength, protection, fellowship, and training.
- ALSOM – Many exciting opportunities to assist in our School of Ministry—administrative duties, journalism, social media, edit lecture recordings, etc. You can also attend classes and prepare for your purpose.
- Men’s Ministry – Welcome to the Men of Iron Men’s Ministry of Abundant Life Christian Center! I am excited at all of the possibilities God has placed in the men of the church.Through this ministry, you will be stirred to complete everything He has placed in your heart to do.
- Women’s Ministry – God gives every woman a dream and a purpose in life. This ministry, led by Pastor Cindy Hallam, will draw on the dreams God has given you and help you to develop strong relationships that assist you in fulfilling your purpose.
- Youth Ministry – Ages 12—18 (6th-12th grades) Are you called to influence the next generation? Assist in our anointed youth ministry and impact teens for Jesus.
- JoyZone Children’s Ministry – Ages 5—11 Guide our children and assist in our service as they praise and worship then are exhorted by the teaching of the Bible.
- Music Ministry – Pastors Walter & Cindy Hallam believe that worship should reflect the Body of Christ, transcending all cultures and races, as one of the tools bringing unity to the Kingdom of God.
- Audio / Video Ministry – We will train you to operate a camera or assist in the sound booth. Be a part of the ministry that sends God’s message around the world!
- YA Life – Ages 18-35 Greet, help plan fun outings, and receive a word from God. Young Adults meet every Monday in the DVC.
- Redeemers -Valet ministry – We honor our saints 55 and better by offering valet service. Please pull up under the covered entrance on the side.
- Vida Abundante – Bienvenidos a Centro Cristiano Vida Abundante. Te invitamos a nuestro servicios completamente en espanol todos los Domingos a las 2 p.m. y Jueves a las 7 p.m.. Dios tiene algo grande para ti!
- Care Ministry – Valet – Meals that Heal – Hospital Visits – Prayer & Spiritual Guidance –Valet We offer our Senior Saints 55 and better plus anyone with a permanent or temporary disability. We assist you from your car, park it and bring it to you when you are ready to leave.Meals that Heal Let us know when you are returning home from a hospital stay and we will arrange to have some meals brought to your home.
Hospital Visits Please always call our office when you go to the hospital, planned and unplanned so we can pray for you and send a Care Minister to visit you.
Prayer & Spiritual Guidance Sometimes we need that special touch from a Care Minister. Please contact our office if you would like to make an appointment with a Care Minister or just need someone to pray with you.
- Outreach -Home visits – We are honored when someone chooses to come visit ALCC the first time. If you would like a home visit from someone to learn more about us, please let us know.
- Baby Dedication – ‘Train up a child…’ Proverbs 22:6 We offer Baby Dedication the third Sunday evening of every month. You can sign up at the Information Booth or email the church at email@example.com Baby dedication is a holy occasion where the Pastor will pray over your baby and dedicate them to the Lord. The parents will receive a Certificate of Dedication in the mail or it may be picked up in the front office during the week.
- Water Baptism -Water Baptism Water baptism symbolizes our identification with Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection. It is the next step Christians take after being born again. Being baptized shows the world that (1) I believe in Jesus and (2) I have been changed.TO BE WATER BAPTIZED
- Become a Christian
- Sign up to be baptized at the Information Booth or online at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come to ALCC at 5pm on the assigned Sunday
- You will be met by a Staff Member and taken to the baptistry
WHAT TO BRING
- Change of clothes
WHAT DO I RECEIVE?
- Confidence in your relationship with Jesus Christ
- Baptism certificate from ALCC
Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him. (Romans 6:8)